Quick Oven baked Meatballs. Soft, juicy Oven Baked Italian Meatballs and tomato sauce. Made by baking the meatballs on a rack placed over the a pan with the Sauce – it's incredible! A very easy meatballs in oven recipe.
The biggest challenge with meatballs is achieving the perfect amount of brownness on the outside while ensuring that they're cooked all the way through. Rather than frying, these simple meatballs are baked in the oven. And the bonus is you get an easy homemade tomato sauce at the same time. You can cook Quick Oven baked Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Oven baked Meatballs
- It’s 125 ml of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of BBQ.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of ground pepper.
- You need Dash of milk.
- It’s 500 g of beef mince.
Use oven mitts to lift the cooling rack off the baking dish and transfer the meatballs into the sauce. Gently toss to coat in sauce. Juicy and tender Italian style oven baked meatballs in your favorite marinara sauce. Super simple and surprisingly quick! marinara sauce.
Quick Oven baked Meatballs instructions
- In a mixing bowl, pour your bread crumbs, season it and pour mince meat, then crack your eggs and mix..
- After mixing it's then add that dash of milk and mix. Then make them small balls and place them in the oven pan then bake them..
- The oven is preheated on 180 degrees Celsius.
- Then bake until brown the once cooked they can be served with rice, gravy, green beans veggies and meat balls..
Grease two baking sheets with cooking spray and set them aside. That's because they're a TOTAL crowd-pleaser!!! And even picky eaters love this recipe. In fact, I ALWAYS double this baked meatball recipe when we have company over. Because they literally fly out of the crockpot!