The Ultimate Roast Beef Deli Sandwich.
You can have The Ultimate Roast Beef Deli Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Ultimate Roast Beef Deli Sandwich
- It’s 2 slices of seeded wholemeal or rye bread,.
- You need 115 g of very thinly sliced roast beef (I used topside, medium rare).
- Prepare 75 g of sauerkraut,.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season.
- Prepare of For the Russian dressing:.
- You need 30 g of light mayo,.
- It’s 10 g of ketchup,.
- You need 1 tsp of sriracha sauce,.
- Prepare 30 g of finely chopped dill pickle,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season.
The Ultimate Roast Beef Deli Sandwich step by step
- Toast the bread in a toaster then spread each piece generously with the Russian dressing..
- Pile up the sliced roast beef on one piece of the toast and season well with salt and pepper..
- Next add the sauerkraut. Then place the other slice of toast on top and using a large sharp knife cut the sandwich into two. Eat and enjoy!.