Onion Meatloaf Muffins. The meatloaf muffins are smaller so they get a little more brown and crispy around the edges. How to make easy meatloaf muffins. Mix up the meatloaf as you normally would: meat, onion.
Meatloaf muffins are a nice change from the average meatloaf. There's no trick to the recipe; you'll simply bake a basic. Meatloaf in a muffin tin cooks in about half the time, and this recipe is a little different. You can cook Onion Meatloaf Muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Onion Meatloaf Muffins
- It’s 1 tsp. of black pepper.
- It’s 11/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 c. of quick oats.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 envelope of Lipton onion soup dry mix.
- It’s 6 Tbsp. of gravy mix beef divided.
- It’s 1 c. of water.
I find it easier on the stomach than my mom's meatloaf, because I saute the onions and bell pepper. Meatloaf Muffins are a simple and delicious mini meatloaf recipe made with ground beef, Lipton onion soup mix, Ritz crackers and Heinz chili sauce. Bake until firm with lightly browned edges. Souperior Meat Loaf Lipton Onion Soup Mix SparkRecipes.
Onion Meatloaf Muffins instructions
- 1c. Water and 3 Tbsp gravy mix, bring to a boil and thicken..
- Mix together remaining ingredients and put 1/2 c. Into muffin tins..
- Bake 350 for 1hr or temp reaches 170.
- Serve with beef gravy and sides..
Also great for any of those anti-onion people in your home. You can make it with ground turkey to make it really healthy. I actually have a pan I drilled holes in to let the fat and grease. These savory turkey meatloaf muffins are not only easy to make, they're also low in calories and Combine muffin ingredients using a fork or your hands just until ingredients are evenly distributed. These Meatloaf Muffins are perfectly sized and they bake up quickly!