Punch Ya Mama Beef Stew Crock pot style.
You can cook Punch Ya Mama Beef Stew Crock pot style using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Punch Ya Mama Beef Stew Crock pot style
- Prepare 1 packages of Roast.
- Prepare 2 can of Mix or frozen veggie.
- It’s 2 small of onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrots.
- It’s 3 medium of potato.
- It’s 3 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- It’s 3 tbsp of salt or salt to taste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
Punch Ya Mama Beef Stew Crock pot style instructions
- place your roast in crock pot let cook on high till meat is falling apart take out pull it apart and place back in pot.
- dice onions and carrots add to pot.
- add frozen or can veggies.
- dump all ingredients (Except flower and onion soup mix).
- when veggie and potatos are tender take a cup of the juice out add the soup mix to it and with a fork stir the flour in a little at a time until smooth then pour back into crock pot stir until mixture is blended well.
- let simmer until stew is nice and thick and ready to serve.