Quick and simple British bolognese pasta. Rosemary, pale ale, mushrooms, Cheddar & special pasta. This video is a simple, quick and easy Spaghetti Bolognese recipe. Let us know your thoughts and ideas in the comments below.
Who doesn't love pasta with a quick meat sauce? Heat through with the Multi mince. Cook spaghetti according to pack instructions. You can cook Quick and simple British bolognese pasta using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and simple British bolognese pasta
- Prepare 350-400 grams of pasta.
- You need 500 grams of minced beef.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (chopped to small pieces).
- Prepare 1 of medium onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of small- medium carrot.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 400 ml (1 can) of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 Tbsp of tomatoes puree.
- It’s 2 of oxo cubes (stock cubes).
- You need 300 ml of water.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Some grated parmesan cheese for serving.
Reserve some of the cooking water, drain and tip the pasta into the pan along with the sauce. One Pot Pasta Bolognese – quick and easy spaghetti bolognese where the pasta is cooked IN a thick, rich meat sauce. Ingredients in One Pot Pasta Bolognese. It's essentially made with the same ingredients as traditional Bolognese, with a few key differences It is quick, simple and delicious.
Quick and simple British bolognese pasta step by step
- Heat up the pan and cook garlic & onion with low heat until they are soften. Don’t forget to season them with salt & pepper when you cook them..
- Add minced beef & 1 Tbsp of oregano. Cook the beef with medium to high heat..
- When the beef’s cooked, add chopped tomatoes and tomatoes puree. Grate some carrot into the sauce..
- Add oxo cubes or stock cubes in. Then add 300 ml of warm water. Add the rest of oregano. Let it cook and simmer in medium low heat. Taste it. Add salt & pepper, if needed..
- Cook pasta as per the direction on the packet. Don’t for to add salt & some oil when you cook pasta as it will help the pasta to taste good and not stick together. Then drain your pasta and add around 2 Tbsp of pasta water into the sauce..
- Add cooked pasta into the sauce. Then turn of the heat. Coat pasta with the bolognese sauce..
- Serve pasta with grated parmesan cheese..
Use it to top pasta noodles, or layer in lasagna. While spaghetti is often a favorite choice (the British even call their dish 'spag bol'), I love the long. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently. This bolognese sauce can be cooked in advance and frozen.