Quick, Easy, and Yummy Beef Stew.
You can have Quick, Easy, and Yummy Beef Stew using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick, Easy, and Yummy Beef Stew
- You need 400 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- You need 1 can of Demi-glace sauce.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- It’s 200 grams of Red wine.
- You need 200 grams of Tomato juice.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 of Salt, pepper.
- It’s 1 of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan cheese (optional).
Quick, Easy, and Yummy Beef Stew step by step
- Cut the carrot and onion into bite-size pieces. Stir-fry with butter..
- Add the tomato juice, water, and demi-glace sauce to Step 1, and simmer for 20 minutes over medium heat. Meanwhile, in a pot or different frying pan..
- Stir-fry the beef, and add the red wine. Simmer until the amount of red wine is reduced by half..
- Combine Step 2 and Step 3, add the potatoes, then simmer for about 20 more minutes over low heat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and it's done..