Creamy Burrito Casserole.
You can have Creamy Burrito Casserole using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Burrito Casserole
- You need 2-3 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 32 oz of can refried beans.
- It’s 2 c. of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cans of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 2 pkg of Uncle Bens microwave Spanish Rice.
- It’s 2 pkg of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 lb of flour tortilla – I buy 1 lb small size (have extra).
- Prepare to taste of Hot sauce,.
- You need 1 lb of shredded cheese.
Creamy Burrito Casserole step by step
- Tear tortillas into quarters. Set aside..
- Mix sour creme and cheese soup together. Set aside. (Can substitute soup flavor if you like).
- Brown beef, Drain & Return to pot.
- Microwave rice per instructions (to make mixing easier).
- No heat- In beef pot, ADD rice, refried beans, taco seasoning, and a splash of water if needed. You'll want the consistency to be pasty..
- Add hot sauce (to taste) to meat mixture.
- In a 9×13 inch casserole, (no need to grease glass) use a rubber spatula to paint a layer of sour cream mixture into bottom of pan..
- Layer tortillas.
- Layer meat/bean/rice mixture in dollops, then flatten. Be as sparing or generous as you wish..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese.
- Spread Sour cream mixture.
- Repeat #7-10 until casserole is full. If you have extras, consider making a small dish for a friend, or use for tacos next day..
- Don't forget to top with cheese! (No matter what your top layer is, IT WILL WORK.
- BAKE @ 350° for about 25 minutes until cheese on top is melted and corners are crisping..