Peppered Beef, Eggs, and Cheese Sandwich.
You can cook Peppered Beef, Eggs, and Cheese Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peppered Beef, Eggs, and Cheese Sandwich
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 pound of sliced beef loin.
- You need 1/4 pound of seriously sharp Vermont white cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 slices of bread.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of mayonnaise divided.
Peppered Beef, Eggs, and Cheese Sandwich instructions
- Toast the bread. Beat 2 eggs separately. Slice the beef loin very thin..
- Brown the butter fry the eggs each separately. Now season the beef and lay seasoned side down. Then season the top as it fries. Add mayonnaise to the three slices of bread. Add the beef, and cheese..
- Add eggs on top of the cheese. Now stack the sandwich. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.