Quick and easy pizza casserole. This is one of my Easy Go-to meals it's inexpensive and takes very little time to make and the kids will love helping you make it and eat it. This recipe takes all the good things we love on pizza and combines them with egg noodles to form a great, one-dish casserole to feed your family. Husband said to add mushrooms and more cheese next time.
We call that a dinner win! I am SO excited to be sharing today's pizza casserole recipe with you today. It is so simple, quick and delicious and has already been made again since the first time. You can cook Quick and easy pizza casserole using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and easy pizza casserole
- Prepare 2 cup of pre made biscuit powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of pre made tortilla flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of pizza/spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 lb of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
This quick and easy pizza casserole recipe is a family favorite. It is a variation of a pasta bake and you can easily modify it to include your favorite toppings. Last week I had Pasta Bake on my menu plan, but as I was pulling ingredients out of the fridge I saw the leftover ingredients from our pizza night. This SUPER Easy Pizza Casserole only uses a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
Quick and easy pizza casserole instructions
- pre heat oven to 450°.
- mix together flours and milk to create dough.
- kneed dough on floured surface and roll into a log.
- cut log in half and use olive oil to grease the pan/casserole dish and put one half in each pan (I used two nine inch cake pans round).
- brown ground beef and season to taste.
- add pizza/spaghetti sauce to ground beef.
- push dough flat into bottom of dish and put ground beef mix on top.
- top with cheese and other pizza topping and put in the oven for ten minutes.
- casserole is done if dough in the center is cooked through.
It's a totally adaptable, quick and easy weeknight meal! I don't know about you but sometimes dinner planning is just TOO much. I seem to have dessert ideas for days, but dinner, I get stumped. Pasta is tossed in pizza sauce, mixed with lots of pizza topping and baked smothered in cheese. Throw together a quick salad and some garlic sticks and dinner is ready in a flash. (this is what I had for dinner tonight).