Quick meal Spaghetti and Mince. Spaghetti and Mince meat brings out the inner child in me. Given it may differ from a traditional Italian recipe, coming from Kenya it is a huge compliment to even use herbs like oregano and basil. Quick and Delicious Spaghetti and Minced meat (Ground beef)
Enter custom recipes and notes of your own. Monitor nutrition info to help meet your health goals. Easily add recipes from Yums to the Meal Planner. You can cook Quick meal Spaghetti and Mince using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick meal Spaghetti and Mince
- It’s 500 g of beef mince.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- It’s 1 cup of previously boiled carrots and green beans.
- You need 1 tsp of steak n chop spice.
- You need 1 tsp of BBQ spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of rajah mild curry powder.
- It’s 1 of beef stock cube.
- You need 2 tbs of canola oil.
- You need 2 tbs of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 tbs of brown onion powdered soup.
- Prepare 1 tbs of mushroom powdered soup.
Not a spaghetti bolognese in the true sense, but an easy take on a popular family recipe. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and quickly brown the mince. Set mince aside in a separate bowl. Add the onion and garlic tp the pan and cook until the onion starts to soften.
Quick meal Spaghetti and Mince step by step
- Take a medium pot and pour in your canola oil..
- Once it's warm pour your chopped onion and garlic and ginger paste in.
- Stir it then add mince and spice it and crumble the beef stock in.
- Close your pot to cook and stir it again then take those previously cooked vegetables and prepare them to be poured in the pot..
- Before pouring the vegetables pour the tomato paste and a pinch of sugar.
- Stir then pour vegetables and close the pot.
- In a small cup prepare your soup and pour it into the mince stew the lower your heat.
- The mince is ready serve it with spaghetti..
This Spaghetti and Meatball recipe from Delish.com proves everything is better homemade. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Spaghetti in Minced Meat: This is another variation of my pasta recipe with minced meat. I guess all those who like minced meat and spaghetti will love this. Cook your spaghetti last and have it warm with the minced meat or you can toss them up both together with a little bit… Spaghetti and mince meat is a favorite dish in many homes because it is a very simple yet tasty meal to prepare.