Satisfying Beef Steak Sandwich.
You can cook Satisfying Beef Steak Sandwich using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Satisfying Beef Steak Sandwich
- It’s 2 slice of White bread (8-slice loaf).
- You need 100 grams of Beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of ■Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ■Red wine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ■Soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ■Honey.
- You need 1 tsp of ■Grainy mustard.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Black pepper.
- You need 10 grams of Onion.
- Prepare 10 grams of Mesclun mix or salad leaves.
Satisfying Beef Steak Sandwich step by step
- Mix all the ingredients marked with a ■..
- Remove any excess fat from the beef. Also remove the sinew, then pound the meat. Place it inside a Ziploc bag with the mixture from Step 1. Let it rest in the fridge for half a day..
- Take it out 20-30 minutes before serving. Transfer the meat from the bag, and season well with salt and pepper. Do not discard the marinating sauce..
- Slice the onion with a slicer, then soak it in water. Rinse the mesclun mix with water, then drain..
- Toast the bread to your preferred crustiness. When done, spread the butter on one of the two..
- Warm the frying pan over high heat. When it's hot, cook the meat quickly with the marinating sauce. Flip over when one side is nicely browned, and also cook the other side..
- When the meat is golden brown, transfer it onto a plate with the sauce. Let it rest for a while..
- Slice the meat after it has slightly cooled down. Please adjust cooking time to your liking..
- Place some mesclun leaves on the bread, then top with the beef and sliced onions. Pour the sauce over everything, then sandwich with the other slice of toast..
- Cut the sandwich into preferred sizes. Dish it up, and enjoy!.