Some of Everything Stew.
You can have Some of Everything Stew using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Some of Everything Stew
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Chuck Roast cut in Cubes.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 piece of Celery Diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 can of Hunts Basil,Garlic, & Oregano.
- You need 1 cup of Frozen corn or 1 can un-drained.
- You need 1 cup of Green Beans or 1 can un-drained.
- It’s 1 cup of Frozen Peas or 1 can un-drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of Small Shell Noddles.
- You need 2 can of chicken broth.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 of large potatoes cubed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Emeril Bam Original Essence.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Carrots.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Lipton Beefy Onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of *****Beef or Chicken Bouillon ****Optional.
Some of Everything Stew step by step
- Brown the meat with Chopped Vegtables…
- **NotE**** If you are using Frozen vegetable you must add 1 1/2 -cups of water or 2 more cans of chicken broth depending how juicy you want the stew..
- Add Broth and simmer . Continue TO add the rest of the ingredients.
- Let stew simmer for a good 30 min. Add Beef Bouillon or Chicken to your liking. I usually add 1 Tablespoon..