Sweet Heat CHILI!.
You can cook Sweet Heat CHILI! using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Heat CHILI!
- Prepare 1 lb of carne picada.
- You need can of 1 16 ounce can fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 1 of chopped poblano pepper.
- It’s 2 of Anaheim chiles sliced.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno pepper sliced.
- It’s 1 of leek sliced.
- It’s 3 can of of dark red kidney beans undrained.
- Prepare 1 of 8 oz can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of 16 ounce can of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 packages of of chili mix (I used hot).
- You need 1 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
Sweet Heat CHILI! instructions
- Fry the meat in a large skillet until no longer pink.
- Add leeks and peppers to meat mixture and reduce heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- In the meantime combine all other ingredients except the cheese into a large stock pot stir until well incorporated..
- Add meat mixture to the stock pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 2 hours..
- Remove from heat add cheese as the last ingredients.