Aloo chole curry. This is one of my fav combo curry and i love to have them with hot poori/rotis. There are so many recipes and styles in making aloo chole.this is my version so simple n quick recipe. How to make Aloo Chana known as aloo chole.
It is not particularly hot and spicy, so add a little extra chilli if you like. It would usually be eaten with the local bread, but could be served. Aloo chole ki sabzi recipe with step by step photos – This aloo But I can tell you the aloo chole was awesome. You can cook Aloo chole curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aloo chole curry
- You need 250 of chickpeas boiled.
- It’s 2 of Potatoes cubed.
- It’s 2 of onions chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cumin-coriander powder.
- You need 1 of large tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of red chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli whole.
- It’s To taste of salt and sugar.
- It’s As needed of oil.
There are many variations of making aloo chole from dry to semi gravy to a curry version..aloo chole recipe. it mainly includes recipes variations like aloo tamatar ki sabji, aloo shimla mirch ki sabji, potato curry for masala dosa, dum aloo, jeera aloo, kashmiri dum aloo, aloo methi, aloo gobi. I know there's nothing romantic about Chana Aloo. Recipe Index » Curries » Aloo chana recipe (Punjabi Aloo chole masala). That is the reason you will find many different variation of making chana – chole made in pressure cooker chole palak No.
Aloo chole curry step by step
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and red chilli.
- Add onion and ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and Potatoes.
- Saute well till it is soft.
- Add powder masalas and saute well.
- Add tomatoes and saute till oil separates.
- Now add the boiled chana mix well.
- Add water and simmer,mix sugar and salt if needed.
- Serve, it is ready.
Add pepper-clove mixture, curry powder, and turmeric. Punjabi chole masala or chana masala is one of the most popular curry dishes from India. Aloo Chole is a simple yet tasty gravy preparation of potatoes and chickpeas (chole). I have not used tea bag but if you want to the dark color of chole curry then you can add a tea bag at the time of. Chole or chana masala who doesn't like it?