Cheesey Ham & Hash Brown Bake. Cheesy Ham Potato Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. It always makes me so happy when I discover a recipe that not only tastes AMAZING, but is also so easy to pull together. This cheesy ham hash brown casserole is one of those dishes!
This comfort food features slices of potatoes, ham and cheese in a creamy sauce with a golden au gratin crust on top. Ham and Cheese Sandwich ( Sandwich Recipes ). Grilled Ham and Cheese On Sourdough Bread by Rockin Robin. You can cook Cheesey Ham & Hash Brown Bake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesey Ham & Hash Brown Bake
- You need 1 Pkg. of Frozen Hash Browns.
- Prepare 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- It’s 1 Can of Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 Cup of Shredded Cheese (of your choice).
- It’s 16 Oz. of Pkg. Of Diced Ham.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Bacon Grease (OPTIONAL).
Stir in ham and season with. Add the pasta and broccoli, then stir in the cheese, coating everything in the sauce. I made this ham and cheese pasta the other day and sent it home with my parents. This dish has the flavors of a ham and cheese casserole with cheesy pasta.
Cheesey Ham & Hash Brown Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT the Hash Browns and a handful of Diced Ham.
- Grease a 9×9 baking dish with bacon grease..
- Layer 1/2 the bag of Hash Browns at the bottom of the baking dish..
- Cover the Hash Browns with your mixture..
- Layer the remaining Hash Brown on top of your mixture, then top with your handful of Diced Ham..
- Bake for 1 hr. Broil on low for the last 5 minutes..
It's sort of a jazzed up mac-n-cheese, but. Crispy cheesy outsides, fluffy insides with pops of ham, it's time you experienced the awesomeness of Cheese and Ham Pancakes. I usually make this to use up leftover ham. This is easy to adapt with other ingredients. I don't put celery in mine.