You can cook Porcupine Casserole using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Porcupine Casserole
- Prepare 1 kg of Minced steak.
- It’s 1 of Carrot,grated.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Uncooked long grain rice.
- You need 1 of Onion,finely chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Porcupine Casserole instructions
- Mix minced steak,rice,carrot,onion,evaporated milk with salt and pepper to taste.Mix thoroughly and shape into balls.Heat the soup and water in a large pan,Drop meatballs int the soup mixture and bring to the boil.Simmer gently for 30 minutes.Serve with mashed potato and green veggies..