Soup peas. Blitz up a vibrant blend of green pea soup for a light summer starter or lunch. This vegetable pairs well with mint, watercress, courgettes, pesto and prosciutto. Homemade Split Pea Soup, just like mom made growing up!
This filling, hearty soup is perfect for cold winter days. Split Pea Soup is the perfect hearty winter soup to serve your family as it is so easy-to-mak and so good! My family considered this soup as an all-time comfort food. You can cook Soup peas using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soup peas
- Prepare 1 kg of split peas.
- You need 1 of big onion.
- You need 4 of medium carrots.
- Prepare 4 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 2 liters of water.
- Prepare 4 of beef knorox.
- You need 1 packet of vegitable soup.
- Prepare 1 packet of beef oxtail soup.
A simple pea soup makes an elegant start to a spring meal. It's also a great way to use frozen vegetables when the produce section is looking bleak. Split Pea and Ham Soup • Steamy Kitchen Recipes Giveaways. Usually sometime during the Split pea and ham soup is so surprisingly easy, especially in a pressure cooker.
Soup peas instructions
- Wash peas and boil for 15 min and rinse and add 2 liter water.
- When boiling add chopped onion and add grated carrots and potatoes.
- Boil for 1 hour and add knorox and soups.
- Sever hot with bread.
Green Pea Soup With Ham, Cold Pea Soup, Fresh Pea Soup. vegetable broth, yellow onions, olive oil, peas, salt. Lemon Rice and Pea Soup with Chicken Jo Cooks. Pea soup takes time to make, but mostly cooks unattended. You can start it on a weekend when you're around the house, early in the afternoon, and make enough for a few days' worth of leftovers. Pea soup or split pea soup is soup made typically from dried peas, such as the split pea.