Tomato carrot soup. The tomato carrot soup has the sweetness of the carrots & onions, along with the slight tanginess of the tomatoes. Garlic in the soup gives a slight sharpness with the earthy flavors of cumin. This carrot tomato soup recipe is an update from the archives.
Add carrots, peeled and diced, and curry powder. Cover and cook until carrots are tender. Add chopped tomatoes and chicken broth. You can cook Tomato carrot soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato carrot soup
- Prepare 1/2 kg of large ripe tomatoes.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 1/2 of capcicum.
- Prepare 5-6 of whole black pepper corn.
- Prepare 3-4 Cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of butter.
- You need 5-6 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Fresh cream.
A creamy vegetable soup flavoured with bay and natural sweetness from the carrots. This creamy Zanzibar carrot-tomato soup is an African Inspired type of dairy free bisque. Made with simple wholesome ingredients such as peeled tomatoes, yellow carrots, spices, herbs, coconut milk. Watch how to make the best carrot soup in this short recipe video!
Tomato carrot soup instructions
- Add tomatoes capcicum carrot garlic black pepper corn. and salt in a saucepan with 5 to 6 cup water…
- Cook until the tomatoes become soft..or you can pressure cook it over medium flame…
- Let the mixture cool.
- Blend the mixture into a smooth puree.
- Strain prepared puree through a strainer.discard residue..
- Heat 1/2 tsp butter in the saucepan.add strained tomato puree..stir continuous ly..
- Add sugar and salt bring into a boli over high flame.
- Add black pepper powder.
- Serve it with fresh cream….
It's lusciously creamy (yet cream-less) and full of caramelized roasted carrot flavor. A creamy carrot and tomato soup made from scratch! The Recipe: Creamy Carrot Tomato Soup. You will need a stock pot, a screen colander an immersion blender or traditional blender. This soup is called ABC soup because it is super easy to prepare, as simple as ABC!