Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup.
You can cook Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Oyster Mushrooms (roughly chopped).
- You need 3 tbsp of Herbs de Provence.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic (Diced).
- Prepare 6 cup of Almond milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of White or black pepper.
Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup instructions
- Put the chopped mushrooms in a 10 inch non-stick sauce pan, set the heart to medium-low, and cover. Cook for about 10-15, stirring occasionally..
- In a 6 qt pot, combine almond milk, herbs de Provence, garlic, salt and pepper. Start heating on low, uncovered..
- Once the mushrooms cook down, and then to the pot with the milk and herbs. Keep uncovered, and cook for about 30-40 minutes. The milk will get a bit thicker and turn a light brown..