Chicken Tortilla Soup. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! This chicken tortilla soup recipe is infused with a bunch of Mexican-inspired flavors and a few extra common pantry ingredients.
Simmer a recipe for spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup from Food Network that's loaded with fire-roasted tomatoes, black beans, jalapenos and more. Today I'm sharing The Best Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe I've ever made. Drop your dinner plans and make it tonight! You can have Chicken Tortilla Soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- It’s 1 lb of diced chicken.
- It’s 20-25 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cans of diced tomatoes w/ green chilis.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans.
- It’s 1 cans of corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of large red onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
This Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup from Delish.com combines chicken breasts, fire-roasted tomatoes, and black beans for the easiest, healthiest soup. By Jennifer Segal, inspired by Tommy Bahama Tropical Café. A silky purée of vegetables, tortillas and spices, this chicken tortilla soup is hearty enough to serve as a meal. Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of my favorites because there's so much going on.particularly at the end when you add the gorgeous toppings.
Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- Precook chicken on grill or skillet seasoned with seasoning of choice, and then dice to preferred size..
- Combine all ingredients into crock pot and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours on low heat, or 3-4 hours on high heat..
- Add soup into a bowl, and then top with tortilla chips, cheddar cheese, and cilantro (hot sauce is optional, but highly recommended)..
This Chicken Tortilla Soup is the soup of my dreams. It's almost dump and run for the ideal easy weeknight dinner or fabulous for crowds. It is loaded with juicy, tender shredded chicken. Chicken tortilla soup, with its spicy tomato broth, crunchy tortilla chips, and gooey cheese, has long been one of my favorite dishes to order at Mexican restaurants. I never even thought to make it at.