Crock pot cheesy bake potato soup. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker instead. This soup actually reminds me of the cheddar baked potato soup from Bob Evans which I've been obsessed with for many years. If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too!
Pour mixture into Crock-Pot and stir to combine. Return chicken to Crock-Pot and add cheddar and Parmesan. Turn temperature to low or warm. You can have Crock pot cheesy bake potato soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot cheesy bake potato soup
- Prepare 6-7 cups of potatoes.
- You need of garlic to suit your taste.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper and oregano.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 of whole medium onion.
- You need 32 oz of chicken broth.
- You need of sour cream to suit your taste.
- Prepare 6 strips of bacon.
Serve soup in bread bowls or soup bowls. Garnish individual servings with bacon, green onions, and a. This creamy and delicious Crockpot Baked Potato Soup is so full of flavor and EASY too! Loaded with potatoes, bacon bits, and cheese, this Potato soups are some of my favorite soup recipes.
Crock pot cheesy bake potato soup instructions
- Dice potatoes into the size that you like..
- Dice onion.
- Place potatoes and onions in crock pot.
- Add broth,water and seasoning to pot then cook in pot for 3 hours to 4 hours.
- Mix together flour salt and pepper and milk in the bowl and then add to the pot cook on high for 20 to 30 minutes.
- When thicken add cheese.
- Cook bacon when done cut bacon sit it to the side..
- Put soup in bowl sprinkle extra cheese,bacon and a scoop of sour cream on top enjoy.
They're perfectly hearty, and there are so many varieties – like our cheesy potato soup, loaded broccoli. Frozen Potatoes Are a Busy Cook's Best Friend. While tater tots always find a way into my grocery cart, I all too often ignore the rest of the aisle. But frozen diced potatoes, often labeled hash browns or home. Rich comforting cheesy baked potato soup is loaded with amazing flavors!