Parsley and White Bean Soup. Swirl in the chopped parsley, and turn off the heat. This white bean soup topped with cannabis pesto incorporates the perfect amount of THC or CBD tincture to provide a warm glow on a cool night. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Kale, White Bean, and Sweet Potato Soup. All Reviews for Red Lentil Soup with Turnip and Parsley. This soup is typical of Greek cooking: uncomplicated and using plenty of vegetables, herbs and olive oil. You can cook Parsley and White Bean Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parsley and White Bean Soup
- You need 1 (400 g) of tin cannellini beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare of Large bunch parsley, washed and leaves picked.
- Prepare 1 of leek, washed and chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of stock cube.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
Add broth, water, tomato paste, barley, bay leaf, parsley, basil, sea salt and pepper. A cozy, nutritious soup that's low on effort and high on flavor! A delicious white bean and corn soup, seasoned with garlic, savory, and thyme. Tastes even better the next day, and can easily be made vegetarian!
Parsley and White Bean Soup instructions
- Heat butter and oil in pot and add the leek. Sauté until soft..
- Add the parsley leaves and briefly sweat..
- Add the beans, stock cube and water to barely cover..
- Simmer for 15 mins. Blend well..
Pour in chicken broth, beans, tomatoes, thyme, savory, and parsley, and bring to a low boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover, and cook approximately one. White beans, ham shanks, onions, celery, carrots, garlic, Tabasco, and herbs make this delicious ham and bean soup a cool weather classic. How To Make Potato, Leek & White Bean Soup. Parsley – A perfect finishing touch, adding color and brightness with it's fresh flavor.