Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. A big hot bowl of Bacon and Cheddar Cheese Potato Soup will surely cure what ails ya. How to make Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. This thick and cheesy, potato soup with ground beef and bacon is like eating a cheeseburger in soup form.
Top each bowl of soup with some of the remaining crumbled bacon and a sprinkling of parsley. Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is loaded with potatoes, ground beef, cheese and of course bacon! This amazing soup is full of flavor and every soup lovers dream! · Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is loaded with everything you love about a burger but in a delicious soup. You can cook Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- You need 2 can of chicken broth.
- You need 2 lb of ground chuck.
- It’s 2 can of cream of potato.
- It’s 2 can of cream of celery.
- It’s 1 lb of thick sliced smoked bacon.
- Prepare 16 oz of Mexican Velveeta or similar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 large of sweet onion.
- It’s 4 cup of boiled potatoes in small chunks.
Cheeseburger Soup – How To Make Cheeseburger Soup with BaconThe Wolfe Pit. yellow onion, pickles, bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, ground chuck Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup with Hazelnut and Smoked Bacon SconesOn dine chez Nanou. flour, butter, sweet potatoes, baking powder, egg, salt. Easy Cheeseburger Soup is a mouthwatering cheesy, beefy, creamy potato soup recipe. The ultimate go-to comfort food all year long, ready in just one Serve with bacon bits as a garnish. Potatoes: Swap out the russet potatoes with Yukon gold potatoes or red potatoes.
Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- Brown the ground chuck and fry up the bacon. I prefer ground chuck and thick cut bacon. Feel free to use whatever you wish, this is just my preference..
- While the meat is cooking warm up the water for the potatoes and prep them. I prefer to use red potatoes chopped up with the skins on but you can use whatever you wish..
- Chop up the onion and set aside. Once the bacon is done, sweat the onion in the bacon grease and drain along with the ground chuck..
- After the meat and onions are drained, place it in your soup pot. Cut up the velveeta into chunks and add to the meat in the pot to help soften it up..
- Chop up the bacon into desirable pieces and add to the pot..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and bring to a boil. If it is too thick feel free to add 1/2 cup of milk or more chicken broth..
- Once the soup has come to a boil, add it to a crock pot and share!.
You can also use a bag of. This bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is comfort in a bowl. You get smoky bacon, ground beef, thick + cheesy soup base, and cauliflower stands in for potatoes. It's hearty enough to be a meal in itself, yet it's. This cheeseburger soup is loaded with cheese, bacon and… calories.