Tomato Beef Soup (Soy Sauce Taste). This tomato soup has a nice flavor, very tropical and savory. Most excitingly, it is a one-pot recipe – so easy to make. If you don't know what to make for dinner, try this one.
This tomato soup has a nice flavor, very tropical and savory. Most excitingly, it is a one-pot recipe – so easy to make. This soup uses cashew cream for the ultimate soy free creamy consistency. You can cook Tomato Beef Soup (Soy Sauce Taste) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Beef Soup (Soy Sauce Taste)
- Prepare 400 ml of beef stock.
- You need 50 g of beef(cooked).
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 of small potatoe.
- You need 6 of olive.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of barley.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Top it with homemade croutons for a satisfying fall soup. This tomato soup is my go-to fall soup. It is thick and rich and creamy and comforting and warm and nostalgic and everything you want in a vegan soup. There are a few substitutes using ingredients you probably have in your pantry—but be advised that some are better than others.
Tomato Beef Soup (Soy Sauce Taste) instructions
- Fry beef and cook in rice cooker at low temperature (keeping warm) for about half day..
- Fry onion and put vegetables and beef (50g) in beef stocks..
- Put olives and barley and cook until barley soften. Season with soy sauce and salt pepper..
- Enjoy ❣️ .
Are you out of tomato sauce and trying to avoid a trip to the grocery store? Thankfully, you probably have something in your pantry or fridge that you can use. Tomato-vegetable juice cocktail replaces stock in this simple, slow-cooked vegetable beef soup recipe. Stir corn, green beans, tomato sauce, and tomato paste with the beef. Pour tomato-vegetable juice cocktail into the pot; season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.