Creamy Garlic Salsa dip.
You can have Creamy Garlic Salsa dip using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Garlic Salsa dip
- You need 1 envelope of Lipton Savory Herb with Garlic soup mix.
- Prepare 16 oz of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of your favorite salsa.
- You need 1 of Alternate ingredients: bacon, chopped olives, chopped peppers. Whatever your tastes crave!.
Creamy Garlic Salsa dip step by step
- Combine soup mix into sour cream..
- Add cheese and salsa..
- Chill for as long as you can wait. Perhaps an hour or two..
- Enjoy with tortilla chips, pretzels. any kind of "dipper"!.