Vegetable soup with Semovita. Learn how To Make Ogbono Soup and Semo with no lumps. Is it rich in vitamins and proteins? What is semovita production all about?
So what are the products used. Most Nigerians soups incorporate many vegetables and protein, and are usually finished off with palm oil or a stew/sauce. Today Nigerians across communities enjoy all types of soups available. You can have Vegetable soup with Semovita using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable soup with Semovita
- It’s of Lagos spinach(efo shoko).
- It’s of African spinach (efo tete).
- It’s 4 of fried beef.
- You need of Little meat stock.
- It’s of Locust bean.
- You need of Crayfish.
- You need of Scotch bonnet.
- You need of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare of Onions.
- It’s of Palm oil.
- It’s cubes of Knorr.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Thyme.
Ogbono soup can be cooked in two ways; with vegetable or without, People like to add ugwu leaf also known. With these vegetable soups, you can easily get ahead of the curve and enjoy many vegetable servings in just one bowl. Try green beans, zucchini, or cauliflower, and fill up this soup with whatever veggies you happen to have on hand. Barley and pinto beans make it fabulously thick, and. Главная.
Vegetable soup with Semovita step by step
- In a pot, add water and bring to boil. Add the boiled water into bowl of vegetable. Leave for 5 mins. Drain,rinse with cold water and cut into smaller pieces and set aside.
- Blend red bell pepper, onions, scotch bonnet roughly and set aside. Rinse locust bean, crayfish and set aside. Chop one onion and set aside as well.
- Heat up oil in a pot, add the chopped onion and fry for 1 min. Add the locust bean with thyme and fry for 2 mins on low heat.
- Add the blended pepper and cook for 5 mins. Then add the meat stock, knor cubes, salt and meat. Cover to cook for 15 mins.
- Add in the vegetable, mix and cover to simmer for 3 mins. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a pot, add water and bring to boil. Scoop out a little and set aside.In a small bowl, mix little semo powder with water. Add to the boiled water and stir as you add.. leave to cook for a min or two on medium heat.
- Add in the rest of the semo powder until it is firm. Add little warm water and cover to cook for 3 mins. Mix properly and remove from heat..
- Dish out on plate and serve with ur vegetable. I used igbako(scoop/cutter) to get that shape. Rub the edge of the scoop with oil or water and gently press into the semo..
- Enjoy .
Learn how To Make Ogbono Soup and Semo with no lumps. Egusi soup is a Nigerian soup prepared with blended melon seeds; this soup can be prepared with vegetables or without vegetables. Semo is a known Nigerian solid food which is eaten by all tribe and can be eaten with various soup like vegetable soup, okra with. nigerianfood #africanfood #semovita Semovita Nigerian Food is a Fake food made of Plastic from China to Destroy Us in Nigeria . This vegetable soup takes time to cook if you do not know the trick of getting everything ready and set, before turning on the cooker. Mix your garri with enough boiled water to prevent it from turning hard.