Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy. These are the best oven baked meatballs! So easy to make, juicy and flavorful. This Easy Meatball Recipe Is Way Better Than Store Bought, And Easy Too – They Take Minutes To Put Together!
This is how to make vegan meatballs easy and delicious, because veggie balls can be as. This easy meatballs recipe holds true to its same. It is simple, easy, and delicious. You can have Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy
- Prepare 500 of g- Mince Pork is good but you can also use Minced beef, hell use both if you wanna be wild, but any minced meat will do.
- It’s 2 of – big Carrots ones.
- You need 2 of – Celery Sticks.
- It’s 1 of – Egg.
- You need 2 of pinches- Salt, is that how you measure salt?.
- Prepare 2 of tsp- Pepper if you like peppery meatballs use more or less it's all up to preference.
- You need 2 of tsp- Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 of tsp- Chicken Powder.
- It’s 2 of tsp- Dried Oregano.
- Prepare of Maggie Seasoning Sauce- A few Splashes, this stuff is the one but it's pretty strong use sparingly.
- It’s 1 of Can- Oxtail Soup any meaty soup can is good like minestrone is fine aswell.
- You need 1 of Can- Tomato Soup you could also just double up on Oxtail if you like or double up on Tomato its all up to you, use any soups you like.
- It’s 2 of tbsp- Flour this is for if your meatball mixture gets too lose.
I have a quick and easy meatball recipe just for you. This recipe requires only baking the meatballs, so you can do. A delicious easy meatballs recipe, topped with a yummy smoky sauce. The meatballs themselves are a little on the Italian side, but the sauce has an extra smoked paprika kick that I love.
Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy step by step
- 1. Start off by peeling, chopping and dicing the carrots and the celery too then put them into a bowl with the pork..
- 2. Now crack an egg into the bowl along with a pinch of salt, 1tsp of pepper, 1tsp of garlic powder, 1tsp of chicken powder, 1tsp of oregano, a dash of maggie sauce and 1/8 of a can of oxtail soup..
- 3. Get your hands stuck in there and mix around and combine everything in the bowl, if the meatball mixture seems a little bit lose add the flour now just to get everything together..
- 4. After that, you've done the meatballs and we can move onto the gravy soup or whatever you want to call it. In a big pan put the rest of the oxtail soup and any other soup you have and another 2 cans worth of water, then add the rest of the powders (pretty much everything you put into the meatballs put into the pan) and bring to boil..
- 5. Once the soup starts boiling get 2 big spoons and quenelle big meatballs into the soup, you could also just make them with your hands but I don't want to get my hands dirty. You Should get around 5-7 big meatballs or lots and lots of little ones, it's up to you really..
- 6. Once the meatballs are in the pan lower the heat, pop a lid on the pan and leave it to simmer for 30 minutes and stir occasionally but don't stir too much you'll break the balls..
- 7. After 30 minutes remove the lid and reduce that baby down for as long as you like until you get your desired thickness for sweet sweet gravy. When it's the thickness you want to serve in a bowl and enjoy!.
BBC Good Food magazine's food editor Barney & his daughter Maisie love making these. These are so easy to throw together! These easy meatballs are flavored with dried herbs and fresh parsley and baked to perfection. Until recently, I had always thought that it was much easier to just grab a bag of frozen meatballs from the grocery store rather than try to make them myself. Serve them as an appetizer, include on top of pasta, or make it a meal with a meatball wrap.