Mutton stew. Learn how to make Mutton Stew, a very famous dish from Kerala only on Get Curried. Mutton Stew – The perfect partner for idiyappam and appam. Its called as Ishtu, the local word for stew.
Sheepmeat is also commonly eaten by the British, Greeks, Nigerians, South Asians, New Zealanders, and Iranians. This Mutton Stew or Mutton Ishtu is perfect for those who are a fan of continental recipes. Made with readily available ingredients, this mutton stew recipe will be ready to serve in just half an hour. You can cook Mutton stew using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mutton stew
- You need 1.5 kg of mutton.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s of x2 onions (chopped).
- Prepare of X1 green pepper (chopped).
- It’s of X1 big carrot (chopped).
- You need of X3 big potatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of crushed ginger and garlic.
- You need 1 tbl of spoon supreme curry powder.
- It’s cubes of X2 knorrox mutton.
- It’s 1/2 cup of streers bbq marinade.
- Prepare of X1 tablespoon 6 gun spice.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 tbl spoon zeal.
- You need 1 of tblspoon breyani mix powder.
- You need 1 of tblspoon garam powder.
- It’s of Mutton soup.
Mutton Stew Recipe, Learn how to make Mutton Stew (absolutely delicious recipe of Mutton This Mutton Stew recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. I've already posted a Mutton Stew recipe before, but it's not exactly a traditional one. As per my limited knowledge in cooking, we dont usually add tomato in stew and not many masala, just the whole. A hearty stew made from lean mutton loin and a selection of freshly picked vegetables.
Mutton stew instructions
- Cut your mutton into small pieces and marinade using the bbq marinade, 6gun, zeal, breyani mix powder and garam for an hour befor cooking.
- In a pot heat your olive oil.
- Once your oil is hot add your chopped onions, carrot and green pepper and ginger and garlic with them.
- Let it fry for 2min before adding curry powder and knorrox cubes and stir.
- Let it fry for another 1 minute before adding your mutton, stir and let it simmer for about 20min while checking it regularly.
- Once your mutton is half cooked add potatoes stir and let it simmer to allow the potatoes to be tender.
- Once everything is well cooked you can add you mutton soup and let it boil for about 5min. And enjoy.
- You can serve with dumplings.
Find mutton stew stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Gordon Ramsay made this stew for his viewers on Season One from the F Word. Cut some leg of mutton into small pieces, wash, put in a saucepan with sufficient water to cover, season with salt and pepper, and boil till tender. One such recipe is the Mutton Stew, I've cooked it so many times that I've achieved the perfect that I can safely call it the best Mutton Stew recipe ever.