Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup. Andrea, love this soup on so many levels! That's a winning combination for sure. Glad I stopped in to see you today.
Time for some Cauliflower Kale Soup. You can definitely tell it is fall around here. A beautiful creamy soup, without dairy, featuring three liver-friendly vegetables: cauliflower, kale and leek. You can have Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup
- It’s of medium head cauliflower, chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare of large bunch kale.
- It’s of celery stalks.
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of yellow onion.
- You need of Chicken or vegetable stock.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Parsley contributes vitamin K and vitamin C. This simple, flexible Cauliflower Kale Salad is great for packing for lunches in fall or winter! When I want a fast, healthy meal, this salad is my go-to recipe. I dress it up with fresh citrus juices, seasonal veggies, and my favorite nuts & cheese.
Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup step by step
- Preheat oven to 230C. In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with 2 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Do the same for the kale in a separate bowl. Place both vegetable in separate baking sheet..
- Start roasting the califlower for about 20 minutes. Turn down the heat to 150C and then place kale into the oven. Roast for 20-25 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pot and saute celery and onion until fragrant. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper, then add the cauliflower and broth until the cauliflower is barely covered. Simmer for 10 minutes then stir in kale. Set aside a couple of crispy kale for garnish. Simmer for another 10 minutes uncovered..
- Turn off set. Let cool for 5 minutes. Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth. You may add more broth if the soup is too thick..
- Turn on heat and adjust with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with crispy kale on top..
This healthy vegan kale and cauliflower soup recipe is easy to make with simple ingredients. Low-calorie and fat-free but full of flavour and nutrition. This flavourful, healthy kale and cauliflower soup is a delicious, nutritious and easy way to eat more kale. Watch how to make the best cauliflower soup in this short recipe video. Roasting the cauliflower gives it tons of flavor, and it's so easy to do!