Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup. In this easy crock pot recipe, I used some beef stew meat and a bunch of vegetables to make a soup or stew. Using the Crock-Pot slow cooker is a good way to. Just as easy as opening up a can, we promise.
Vegan and vegetarian families can take advantage of the slow cooker to create soups that are full of flavor and minimal on prep time. This easy Crock-Pot vegetable soup is naturally gluten free and vegan. All of a sudden it's starting to feel a little like fall here This vegan Crock-Pot vegetable soup recipe requires just a bit of chopping and sauteing in the morning, then you can let it simmer away in the slow cooker until dinnertime. You can have Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup
- It’s 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic puree.
- Prepare 10 of asparagus stalks.
- You need 1/2 of broccoli head.
- Prepare 1 of chopped up carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of drained can sweetcorn.
- It’s 100 grams of quark or other low fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg (or grate your own)..
CROCK POT VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE Like this recipe? Pin it to your SLOW COOKER pinboard! This is sort of a dump and cook easy vegetable soup. You just chop and drop the vegetables and stir in the broth and you're on your way!
Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup instructions
- Turn your slow cooker onto low, and add the stock and garlic puree..
- Chop all your veggies and slow cook for around 6 hours..
- Blend your veggies up, and add your cream cheese. Blend again until smooth..
- Grate about 1/5 of a nutmeg (or about 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg) into your soup. I advise adding it gradually and testing until you are happy with the flavour..
- Serve and enjoy! For extra creaminess, add a swirl of creme fraiche or quark to the top when serving..
I like that it's a simple soup. You'll LOVE this Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe! Kick boring dinners to the curb and buckle your seat belts for some crave worthy Slow So go grab your Crock Pot and get ready for some seriously YUMMY Texas Taco Soup! Here's what you'll need to create your new favorite Easy Mexican Recipe… Crock Pot Vegetarian Chili (Slow Cooker)The Busy Baker. chopped celery, white beans, chopped cilantro, basil vegetable stock, onions, garlic, carrots, potatoes, leeks. Crock-pots (aka slow cookers) are basically foolproof.