Tomato Curry Hot Pot. Healthy Spicy Potato Tomato Curry Recipe – By Jai Padhu Indian recipes are very easy to make and it is very healthy as well as too tasty to eat. And the AMAZING Result… Instant Pot Curry! Tips for Making this Instant Pot Curry.
I did use half regular curry and half hot madras curry powder. This Thai Curry Hot Pot recipe is ultra-easy to make, fun to customize with all of your favorite add-ins, naturally gluten-free and vegan (although you can add meat if you'd like!), perfect for entertaining, and SO delicious! Simple and Delicious Recipes using appliances in the modern kitchen. You can have Tomato Curry Hot Pot using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Curry Hot Pot
- You need 2 of thighs Chicken thigh meat.
- It’s 2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 of Cabbage.
- It’s 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- You need 400 ml of ★ Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★ Soup stock granules.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★ Ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 2 of sections Curry roux (block).
Easy and comforting Potato Curry in Tomato Gravy made in the Instant Pot. This North Indian Potato Curry is popularly known as Aloo Rasedar. Heat oil in a pan or pot. add mustard seeds and crackle. then add cumin seeds & saute till they get Garnish with coriander leaves and serve tomato curry hot with steamed rice or chapathi or jeera rice. A wide variety of tomato curry sauce options are available to you, such as processing type, primary ingredient, and certification.
Tomato Curry Hot Pot instructions
- Cut the vegetables and chicken into easy-to-eat pieces..
- Put the ★ ingredients in an earthenware pot. Heat up while stirring..
- When the soup comes to a boil lower the heat and add the curry roux pieces. When the roux has dissolved put in all the chopped up ingredients. Put on a lid, and simmer until everything is cooked.
- Variation: With Chinese cabbage and pork, plus macaroni..
I made this easy tomato curry with the freshly picked tomatoes, the taste of this curry was incredible as freshly picked tomatoes were used. I wanted to bring out the taste of tomatoes by using less spices. This curry turned out delicious and goes well with rice, chapati, appam etc. tomato curry recipes from The Steaming Pot : Zucchini Tomato Curry, Cucumber Tomato Curry, Stuffed Tomato Curry. Stuffed tomato curry, when you want that one special recipe to shine at your dinner table. With a rich sauce and a delicious potato-based filling, it's a guaranteed.