Chamolia with beef stew. See great recipes for Chamolia with beef stew, Chamolia soup too! This recipe I learned from a Zimbabwean friend of mine,ever since me and my family we will indulge in this delicious Zimbabwean dish. With South Africa currently celebrating Heritage month, it's no wonder we're feeling a little nostalgic about all the great local and healthy dishes we have.
It was one of the most delicious thing I've ever eaten. The meat seemed like finely diced steak rather than braised brisket. Traditional Beef Stew Recipe Italian Stew Beef Stews Sicilian Recipes International Recipes Sauce Recipes Recipe Ideas Deserts Food And Drink. You can cook Chamolia with beef stew using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chamolia with beef stew
- Prepare 1 bunch of Chamolia Spinach.
- You need 1 kg of Stewing beef.
- Prepare 125 ml of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- You need 2 tbs of brown onion powdered soup.
- It’s 1 tsp of bbq.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken spice.
- You need 1 tsp of steak n chop.
I hadn't made Vietnamese Beef Stew (Bo Kho) in awhile. My husband likes this beef stew recipe a lot. Beef shank is probably the of the most common. This hearty beef stew packed with vegetables and herbs is a family favorite.
Chamolia with beef stew instructions
- Rinse your chamolia after doing that then chop it and place it in a bowl..
- On the other pot cook your beef stew until its tender and cook to crumble if you use your fork to check that is cooked..
- Then chop your onion and green pepper and place your pot on the stove to fry them. Once you have fry them the pour your chamolia let it cook then lower your heat..
- The beef pot then spice it as it browns and stir it slowly, check the chamolia once its cooked then remove it to the pot and transfer it to the beef stew..
- Stir it in slowly then prepare the brown onion soup to pour on the mixture of chamolia and beef stew..
- Let it simmer slowly and enjoy your supper..
This hearty beef and vegetable stew that can be made in the slow-cooker is a family favorite. It is also the backbone for an excellent beef soup, if you actually find yourself with leftovers. After two hours, remove the lid from the stew and place the balls on top of the stew. This delicious and satisfying beef stew recipe is flavored with tomatoes and red wine, along with beef broth and vegetables. Red wine and beef are a wonderful combination, and it's not random this culinary combination has been around for centuries.