Cheeseburger mac soup. All your favorite cheeseburger flavors in this creamy soup topped with chopped dill pickles. All your favorite cheeseburger flavors in this creamy soup topped with chopped dill pickles. You'll find the great flavors of a cheeseburger in this creamy soup.
Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family! It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night. Your favorite cheeseburger flavors in this warm, creamy soup topped with chopped dill pickles! You can cook Cheeseburger mac soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger mac soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 box of hamburger helper cheeseburger macaroni.
- It’s 15 oz of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need 3 tbs of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbs of mustard.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded American cheese or shredded mac & cheese blend.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped dill pickles.
How To Make Cheeseburger Salad with Big Mac Sauce. First things first, let's make the sauce! Can't wait for you guys to make it! Cheeseburger Salad with Big Mac Sauce (Low Carb/Keto).
Cheeseburger mac soup instructions
- In a large pot cook beef, onion, garlic, and pepper. Drain. Stir in sauce mix from hamburger helper, tomatoes, milk, water, ketchup, and mustard. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly..
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then stir in uncooked pasta and cheese. Cover, cook 15 minutes longer, stirring occasionally. Top with pickles and serve immediately..
Here's what happens when a giant cheeseburger collides with a pot of broth!. Thick And Creamy Cheeseburger Macaroni Soup, Smoky Pasta And Bean Soup, Seafood Macaroni Soup. Fish Soup With Poached Egg and Croutons O Meu Tempero. The best Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese casserole recipe with fire roasted tomatoes, creamy mac Versatile, flavorful and economical. Shape into burger patties, meatballs or meatloaf; or brown and.