Healthy detox chicken soup. Fast and tasty Chicken Detox Soup Recipe to kick-start your diet. This healthy cleansing soup, is a great recipe to whip up anytime you need a do-over in your eating plan. Detox Chicken Soup – Cleansing, immune-boosting soup packed with all the good stuff (kale Cleansing, immune-boosting soup packed with all the good stuff (kale, mushrooms, celery, carrots, etc To make this truely healthy use a whole chicken.
I call this Chicken Kale Soup my detox soup because it is light, healthy, and packed with anti-inflammatory vegetables that are easy on the digestive system! The fiber from the veggies combined with the protein from the chicken makes this such a filling meal for any day of the week! Detox Soup with chicken, vegetables, ginger, turmeric, and apple cider vinegar is a delicious way to eat healthy food! You can cook Healthy detox chicken soup using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy detox chicken soup
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1-1.5 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need to taste of Kosher salt & black pepper.
- It’s 1 of onion-diced.
- You need 2-3 of carrots peeled & diced.
- You need 1/2 of zucchini-diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic-minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 8 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1-3 c of water.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1/2 box of favorite small pasta.
- You need 1 sprig of fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 1 bunch of kale (removed from stems & cut).
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of canelli beans, drained.
- You need 1 of lemon.
Cooks up in one pot on the stove Detox Soup is essentially a soup that is filled with very nutrient dense foods that are easy to digest, and therefore making it easier for your body to. Chicken detox soup has everything you may want, a boost of immunity, nutriment hydration when you are feeling down the weather, lowers inflammation Chicken Broth – To keep it healthy choose low sodium broth. Homemade chicken broths are best option. It's not difficult to make your own broth, try it.
Healthy detox chicken soup step by step
- Heat 1 tsp of olive oil in a stockpot or dutch oven over medium heat. Season chicken with s&p. Add chicken to stock pot and cook about 2-3 minutes per side, set aside. Add remaining 1 tbs of olive oil to stock pot. Add onion & carrots, cook stirring occasionally 3-4 minutes. Add garlic & zucchini, cook about 3minutes. Stir in thyme & oregano, cook 1 minute..
- Whisk in chicken stock & bay leaves. Bring to a boil. Stir in pasta, rosemary & chicken. Reduce heat & simmer 10-12 minutes. Stir in kale & beans until kale wilts..anout 3-4 minutes..
- Fetch out bayleaves & rosemary sprig (rosemary will naturally fall off)..
- Squeeze lemon & mix in. Season with s&p. Mix..
It's healthy, you can make it in your slow cooker, and it's vegan friendly with a few substitutions! The only seasonings are salt and pepper, and the base is chicken broth. But there are three main ingredients in this recipe that help pack some great flavor into this soup (besides the obligatory. Detox Southwest Chicken Soup Recipe – A healthy low-fat, low-carb, gluten-free soup with tons of flavor. Chicken detox soup has everything you may want, a boost of immunity, nutriment hydration when you are feeling down the weather and helps shed weight. #detoxsoup #chickensoup.