My homemade Chicken Enchiladas. When we go to Mexican restaurants, enchiladas or tacos of some kind are usually my first choices. This is the best chicken enchilada recipe, in my opinion. And you need just a handful of pantry staples to make it!
Similar to how I usually make my enchiladas but different enough to be a nice change. I intended to make the recipe as written and I pretty much did just a few small changes: I cut back on the cream cheese and monterey jack in the. Seriously the best chicken enchiladas ever, made with lots of chicken, cheese, black beans (optional), and my favorite homemade red enchilada sauce recipe. You can have My homemade Chicken Enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My homemade Chicken Enchiladas
- You need of my ingredients.
- Prepare 6 large of chicken breast (seasoned, cooked, boned and broken into bite-size pieces.
- Prepare 3/4 of cup pace picante sauce.
- It’s 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 of soup can of water.
- You need 4 oz of can chopped black olives.
- You need 1/2 of cup chopped onions.
- It’s 2 of cups jack cheese (shredded).
- Prepare 1 dozen of flour tortillas.
- It’s 4 oz of can diced chilis.
- It’s 1 pints of sour cream.
This chicken enchilada recipe is the perfect dinner when you're craving Mexican food. You're favorite chicken enchiladas sandwiched in a soft bun. The sauce can make or break the whole dish—make sure you have a good one! My Homemade Chicken Enchilada Recipe is full of tender chicken, garlic, red onions, cilantro and cheese.
My homemade Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Mix broken chicken, olives, onions, some of the cheese and the picante sauce together. Spoon into Tortilla's and roll up. Place seem side down in medium roasting pan..
- In 1 At. Casserole heat soup and water till creamy. Add chili's and sour cream.
- Simmer till smooth..
- Spoon sauce all over tortillas, then cover completely with remaining cheese..
- Bake in 350° oven for 30 minutes or until hot n cheese is bubbly..
Chicken Enchiladas for dinner is a favorite at our house. If I had to only eat one thing for the rest of my life Enchiladas would be a hard contender! Smothered in a zesty homemade sauce, our easy-to-make chicken enchiladas are filled with moist, tender chicken, melted cheese and cilantro. Our version of this Mexican-style classic features an easy, yet richly-flavored homemade enchilada sauce, melt-in-your-mouth tender chicken, mild, creamy. Homemade chicken enchiladas are a great comfort weeknight meal!