You can cook Pumpkin Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Soup
- Prepare 500 g of kabocha pumpkin.
- Prepare 400~450 ml of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of bouillon cube (soup stock).
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of ※ 1 tbsp flour (if you need).
Pumpkin Soup instructions
- Scoop out the pumpkin seeds and cut into bite sized pieces. Peel the skin. Microwave them for 5~7 mins (until soften)..
- Put pumpkin into the pot, mash and stir well with whisk until smooth..
- Pour the milk into the pot little by little. Heat the soup over low heat, not boil it. Add butter, bouillon cube, soy sauce, salt and pepper and stir to combine..