Celery and chicken soup. Hey guys, Welcome to my Youtube Channel! Homemade chicken soup – but you don't have to be sick to deserve or enjoy it – you do, so do! Put the chicken, carrots, celery and onion in a large soup pot and cover with cold water.
The first and most important rule to remember is of course using moist cooked chicken. Whatever method you choose to cook your chicken, bake, grill, or pan fry. This chicken soup recipe has all the classic flavors but cooks more quickly than traditional chicken soups due to its simplified method. You can have Celery and chicken soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Celery and chicken soup
- It’s 1/2 stalk of celery.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need to taste of ginger.
- Prepare to taste of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of chicken stock powder.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 400 cc of water.
Soups very often have carrot, celery and onion, otherwise known as mirepoix. These aromatics create a base layer of flavor in soup, so it doesn't just taste like chicken and water. These vegetables have a deep flavor that benefits from long cooking and doesn't deteriorate. Video Comfort Food Chicken Chicken Soup.
Celery and chicken soup step by step
- Cut the vegetables and chicken. Chop garlic and ginger. Rub chicken with salt..
- Put the olive oil in a frying pan. Fry the garlic and ginger lightly, and then add and fry the chicken..
- Fry the other ingredients..
- Add water and chicken stock. Sprinkle with the pepper, and warm. Finished!.
The BEST homemade chicken noodle soup! This version is made from scratch, so it's light and nourishing. Add the carrots and celery ribs, and some celery tops if you have them, to the pot with the chicken. (Fennel tops or leek greens can be added. Enjoy the chunkiness of chipotle chicken and black beans combined with the smooth sweet soup, plus a kick of chilli. Chicken soup is one of the most painless and pleasing recipes a home cook can master.