Chicken and veggie soup. A Japanese-inspired take on chicken noodle soup, this chicken and miso soup is full of fresh veggies and cooked in an Instant Pot®. This Green Chicken + Veggie Soup is both delicious and super nutritious. Enjoy and stay healthy all winter long!
But somehow they got sick of it (go figure) and so this soup which is still healthy came about. This Chicken Vegetable Soup is ultra-comforting and packed with healthy vegetables. The flavor reminds me of Chicken Noodle Soup, but without the white pasta! You can cook Chicken and veggie soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and veggie soup
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 of lengths of celery.
- You need 3 of golden potatoes.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 package of frozen green beans.
- You need 1 package of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 package of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 2 (4 cup) of boxes chicken broth.
- You need 3 tablespoons of pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoons of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 4 of bay leaves.
An "empty out the fridge" kind of soup — use your favorite veggies, add some quinoa + chicken, and finish it with a delicious spice blend. Healthy and hearty with all the ease of being slow cooked (dump it and forget about it meal). You know those vegetables that are left over from the last soup or dinner. Place chicken, onion,carrots, celery, cilantro, green onion, garlic, salt, pepper and water in pressure cooker.
Chicken and veggie soup instructions
- Place chicken in bottom of crockpot.
- Peel and mince garlic.
- Add all other ingredients to crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours until chicken is done.
- Shred chicken and stir to distribute through soup..
- Enjoy.. Can add hot sauce.. Crackers or noodles..
Over high heat, bring cooker up to pressure. Then reduce heat to maintain pressure and pressure regulator rocks gently. Vegetarian Chicken Noodle Soup with Tofu. Whenever the weather goes back and forth between cooler days and warm ones, do you ever find yourself getting sick? I also used the Quorn veggie chicken breasts instead of tofu.