Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup. We're in prime cold and flu season, and with it comes the need to keep plenty of feel-better soups in your recipe arsenal. Sick Day Chicken Soup – The Taste SF. cookpad.com. Table of contents : – Pork Tacos Crockpot – Crockpot taco soup with beer – Chicken Enchiladas – Mexican Chicken Tikka Quesadilla – Huevos Rancheros Recipe – Taco Seasoning – Mike's Chunky.
Don't worry – here is a quick and easy soup recipe to help you feel better! It's simple, but nutritious, and made in ONE POT. Quick & Easy Sick Day Soup. You can cook Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup using 38 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup
- It’s of ● For The Soup.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Shreded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Pre-cooked Spicy Pork Chorizo.
- You need 64 oz of Chicken Broth [you may need more].
- You need 1 (8 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chopped Green Bell Peppers.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Can of Sweet Corn [drained].
- It’s 1 Can of Black Or Dark Red Beans [drained & rinsed].
- You need 1 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves].
- Prepare 1 Can of ROTEL Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- You need 4 of Sliced Jalapenos.
- It’s 1 of LG Chopped Firm Tomato.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Cabbage.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Fresh Mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chopped Red Onions.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chopped White Onions.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chopped Cilantro [+ reserves].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Celery.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried Mexican Oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried Epazote.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tapatio Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1 Packet of McCormic Taco Seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Side Options.
- It’s as needed of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- It’s as needed of Warm Flour Tortillas.
- You need as needed of Tapatio Hot Sauce.
- You need as needed of Sliced Avocados.
- You need as needed of Tortilla Chips.
- It’s as needed of Sour Cream.
This fall/winter season has not been good to me. From chicken noodle to red lentil, here are some healing soups to make for yourself or for your ailing loved one. Sick day soup is exactly what it says it is. A great soup to have on hand when you're feeling less than your best.
Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup instructions
- Throw everything in your pot [except side options] and simmer for 45 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Serve piping hot with any of your side options. Enjoy!.
It never hurts to have some good soup, or at the very least, some good broth, stocked in your freezer. How to Cook Food Chicken Noodle Soup. Tired of plain old Chicken Soup? Try this spunky Mexican inspired masterpiece. Adding the avocado is a must!