Hacked 'All-You-Can-Eat' Cauliflower Soup (Vegetarian/Low Carbs/.
You can cook Hacked 'All-You-Can-Eat' Cauliflower Soup (Vegetarian/Low Carbs/ using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hacked 'All-You-Can-Eat' Cauliflower Soup (Vegetarian/Low Carbs/
- You need of chopped spinach or collard greens (2 lbs frozen).
- Prepare of cauliflower (frozen/fresh).
- Prepare of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- It’s of graduated garlic.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of cumin (optional).
- It’s of oregano (optional).
- You need of water (or more depending on amount/type of veggies).
- Prepare of vinegar (optional).
- You need of hot pepper flakes (to taste).
Hacked 'All-You-Can-Eat' Cauliflower Soup (Vegetarian/Low Carbs/ instructions
- You can combine all the above into a big pot (the largest one you have usually). The cauliflower should be chopped to be 'bite sized', if it's fresh it's easy to do so.. the frozen then you'd best find one with 'petite' cauliflower, or if your lucky the store will have bite-sized in their usual frozen bags..
- Set Pot to HIGH and wait until it gets to a rapid boil. Turn the Pot then down to LOW. Now, it's up to how much you want the cauliflower to break apart and soften up. I like it personally a little al dente, so basically somewhere in the neighborhood of half hour is fine for me. You can let it simmer for hours and the smell will change to something more like 'cabbage' and it'll be broken down to the point of being like a chilli instead of a soup..
- If you plug this into online nutritional calculators, you'll see this all will rank in the 600 calorie or so column for the complete big pot of soupish creation. This number is actually high ball too. Since alot of fiber is in this dish..