Homemade Chanterelle Soup (French and Personal version). Recipe how to hunting, cleaning, cooking, and eating Chanterelle mushroom soup. Note: This recipe will work with any mushroom. To trim chanterelles, scrap the sides of the stems with a sharp paring knife, then cut off the very bottom Place a fine mesh strainer over the soup and pour the mushroom-infused broth through it.
Homemade French onion soup mix with herbs, spices, and salt is a great alternative to store bought onion soup mix and can be used in a variety of. This fresh chanterelle mushroom soup with wild rice, parsley, and dill makes for an elegant, savory meal that can be ready in under an hour. All Reviews for Chanterelle Mushroom and Wild Rice Soup. You can have Homemade Chanterelle Soup (French and Personal version) using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Chanterelle Soup (French and Personal version)
- Prepare of Some chanterelles.
- You need of Morel sauce.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Chives.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Bread and grated cheese (at least but not last, just if you want)..
The best creamy chanterelle sauce recipe. It's made with heavy cream, garlic, and parsley. It's a must-try during the short chanterelle season! chanterelle mushroom – although this is a chanterelle mushroom sauce recipe, it would also work well with easier to get and available all year round button. Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup is full flavoured and so easy to make, you won't buy soup in a can again!
Homemade Chanterelle Soup (French and Personal version) instructions
- Wash the chanterelle..
- Prepare the stove and put it down on cool fire..
- Pour drizzle of oil in the stove with some salt..
- Add the chanterelle in it..
- Put over medium heat and let the mushrooms grilled during mixing it..
- Add a lot of chive and half of the morel sauce..
- Mix during this preparation time..
- When the sauce crackles, you down on low heat (3 or 4)..
- In a saucepan, you add the milk (up to half of the saucepan) and 1/5 of water. On medium heat..
- In the saucepan, you add 20g of butter, lot of salt ('cause it's absorbed by the milk), pepper, cinnamon, a lot of garlic and the rest of morel sauce..
- You mix it while it's cooking..
- Be careful, if the heat is too high, the milk will overflow… (I did that error 'cause I was disturbed by someone )..
- When it's hot enough and you can't see the butter yet in the saucepan, you can add the chanterelle you haved cooked..
- Mix again during 5 or 10 min (approx.). You can add some ingredients (like cinnamon or salt if you think that is was not enough)..
- When it's hot enough, that's perfect, you cut the fire and serve your soup in a plate..
- To have the "Frenchy Style" , you can add some grated cheese and pieces of bread (real baguette). You can eat ! It's ready ! Bon appetit .
Larry starts the process of making a delicious cream of Chanterelle mushroom soup, using dehydrated then rehydrated Golden Chanterelle mushrooms. Homemade Chanterelle Soup — Stock Image. To download this image, create an account. Photo "Homemade Chanterelle Soup" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Photo about Homemade Chanterelle cream Soup with fresh herbs.