You can cook Tex-Mex Chowder using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tex-Mex Chowder
- It’s 1 of (10oz) container Philadelphia Cooking Creme – Santa Fe Blend.
- Prepare 1 of (10 3/4oz) can Cream of Potato soup.
- It’s 1 of soup can of milk.
- You need 1 of (15.25oz) can sweet corn, drained.
- It’s 1 of (15oz) can black beans, drained.
- It’s 1 of (10oz) can diced tomato with green chilies, drained.
- Prepare 1 of (6oz) pkg. Tyson Southwestern style chicken breast strips, cut into 1in. pieces.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 dash of of cayenne.
- Prepare 1 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
Tex-Mex Chowder step by step
- In large saucepan over Med. heat, mix together Cooking Creme & soup. Add can of milk; blend until smooth. Heat just until bubbling..
- Add vegetables and allow to heat through, about 5min..
- Toss in diced chicken and stir; add spices. Simmer another 5min. or until heated through..
- Garnish with tortilla strips, crumbled corn chips, fresh cilantro, cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or chives.
- Serve with Pillsbury Cornbread twists..