Wakame, Egg & Harusame Soup. Light, filling, healthy, gluten free (when using tamari), ramen-like, and very little calories. If that sounds good to you, you'll love this recipe. ASMR Salmon sashimi x tobiko eggs x wakame seaweed , Eating sound
We have a lot of wakame right now at home. On the package it said that it can also be added to pan-fry eggs, so I used two egg yolks that I had leftover from making cake. Like most seaweed, wakame comes dried and is sold in packets, so they need to be rehydrated for a few minutes before using them in this soup. You can have Wakame, Egg & Harusame Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wakame, Egg & Harusame Soup
- It’s 600 ml of Chicken Stock.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- You need 2-3 of thin slices Ginger *cut into fine strips.
- You need 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped, save some for topping.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare of Finely Ground White Pepper.
- You need of Salt *if required.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Dry Cut Wakame.
- It’s 50 g of Dry Harusame Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of Egg *lightly whisked.
- You need of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Miso Soup with Wakame Seaweed carved Egg Tofu flower shape. Consisting of Stock Dashi Traditional Japanese Food topped Spring onions Delicious Easy dish healthy diet side view. Wakame (ワカメ), Undaria pinnatifida, is a species of edible seaweed, a type of marine algae, and a sea vegetable. It has a subtly sweet, but distinctive and strong flavour and texture.
Wakame, Egg & Harusame Soup step by step
- Place Chicken Stock, Sake, Ginger and Spring Onion (save some green parts for topping) in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to simmer for a few minutes..
- Add Soy Sauce and a few drops Sesame Oil. Check the flavour, and season with Salt and White Pepper as required..
- Add Dry Cut Wakame and Dry Harusame Noodles to the soup. When Harusame Noodles become transparent, add lightly whisked Egg slowly in a circular motion into the simmering soup, and stir gently. When the Egg is cooked, remove from heat..
- Sprinkle with finely chopped green parts of Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds, and enjoy..
It is most often served in soups and salads. Sea farmers in Japan have grown wakame since the Nara period. Wakame is a type of seaweed and commonly used in soups like miso soup and salads like tofu salad, as well as a side dish to vegetables, like cucumber. A wide variety of instant wakame soup options are available to you, such as drying process, variety, and processing type. Download Wakame stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices.