Beef vegetable soup. This Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect way to use up all those summer veggies! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the abundance of vegetables and the tender chunks of beef. A hearty Vegetable Beef Soup with melt-in-your-mouth slow cooked chunks of beef, potato and vegetables simmered in a herb infused savoury broth.
This Hearty, Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup has an incredibly rich broth and is loaded with tender chunks of beef and all the right veggies! -** Vegetable Beef Soup. Actually, I have already shared quite a bit of the deliciousness from my freezer with friends. For this Instant Pot beef vegetable soup, you can literally use whatever vegetables you like. You can cook Beef vegetable soup using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef vegetable soup
- Prepare 2 lb of beef chuck or other cut.
- It’s 2 quart of beef stock.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 bunch of celery.
- It’s 2 of bag frozen veggies.
- You need 1 packages of soup beef bones.
- Prepare 4 medium of red potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 can of crushed tomato.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaf.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of chili powder.
- Prepare of ground mustard.
- Prepare of thyme.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of oregano.
- You need of water.
There are really no rules, and they will all probably work. The only ones I would say are a must are onions. This homemade vegetable beef soup is super easy to make, so hearty and filling. Find out how to make this on a stovetop or slow cooker!
Beef vegetable soup step by step
- Add coconut oil to pot, salt and pepper beef, then brown it to just rare.
- Remove meat with slotted spoon.
- Saute garlic, onion, celery in same pot in the oil used to brown meat.
- Add 1 quart beef stock and potatoes.
- Bring to boil.
- Add meat back, toss in the bones, add the can of crushed tomatoes, and top off with more stock.
- Once it starts to boil again add the frozen veggies and remainder of stock.
- Make sure it is all emersed in liquid.
- Bring to boil.
- Once boiling lower to simmer, add bay leaf and seasoning.
- Simmer for an hour stirring occasionally.
- Pull out 50 percent of the marrow and mix it well.
- Simmer additional 30 minutes then remove bones and share with a dog.
- Pick out and discard the bay leaves, serve in a bowl and enjoy.
Home » Main Courses » Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup. If you're looking for a beef soup that has a different flavor profile that traditional vegetable soups or chilis, this Italian-style soup belongs on your. Easy Beef Vegetable Soup Recipes So Tasty #beefvegetablesoup #beefsoup #easybeefvegetablesoup #beefvegetablesouprecipes. This beef vegetable soup is made with chunks of beef chuck along with carrots, potatoes, leeks, tomatoes and green beans. It's a nice, hearty beef vegetable soup recipe that's great with beef stock. … Southern Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe: … This past weekend, we experienced a brief respite from the cold weather of the past several weeks.