Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup.
You can have Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup
- It’s 3 lb of potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size chucks (approximately 9 medium potatoes).
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Prepare 3 (14.5 ounce) of cans of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 7 oz of real bacon bits (I used half a 15 oz package of Hormel real bacon bits).
- You need 1 of green onions, finely chopped (optional).
Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup instructions
- Add potatoes, onion and garlic to Crockpot.
- In large mixing bowl, combine chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, cream cheese and pepper until smooth.
- Pour liquid mixture over potatoes, onions and garlic.
- Cover and let cook on low for 8 hrs, or high for 5 hrs..
- During last hour of cooking, add the shredded cheddar cheese and bacon bits..
- Enjoy as is, or top with green onions!.