Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. Easy cheeseburger soup is naturally gluten-free, keto, and healthy, too. We love bacon cheeseburgers, and as it's winter in Australia.
I'm all about a big juicy burger and this keto cheeseburger soup totally delivers on all those flavors. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe is something the entire family can eat and enjoy! With very little net carbs, this keto friendly soup is one of our favorite low Paleo Cheeseburger soup is just as yummy if following Paleo. You can cook Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup
- You need 3/4 lb of ground beef browned.
- You need 1 can of condensed cheese soup (there is a low carb version in my recipes).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 10 of slices of cooked thick cut bacon torn in small pieces.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Creamy low carb Cheeseburger soup comes together in just minutes! Creamy and hearty Bacon Cheeseburger Soup you can make on the stove top or in the slow cooker. It's packed full of flavor AND a delicious low carb alternative to the traditional soup. My husband rarely raves about recipes I make, unless it's his absolute favorite italian beef.
Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup instructions
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and mix..
- Cook on low for 2-4 hours until thoroughly heated..
- Make sure to stir periodically..
This creamy low-carb bacon cheeseburger casserole is loaded with enough eggs, Cheddar, and beef to satisfy your family any night of the week. Why low-carbers will love cheeseburger soup. Get ready to have a sublime experience when you make this Easy Low Carb Cheeseburger Soup. Brown the bacon, in the same Dutch Oven, drain it, and then return both the bacon and hamburger to the pot. Add the celery, onions, and carrots.