Roti with shredded chicken soup. Crispy Chicken Roti Soup Easy, Tasty, Leftover Roti Tortilla Soup Recipe in Urdu Hindi – RKK Ye hai meri recipe roti kay soup ki. Shredded chicken meat, crunchy corn kernels, and chicken broth make up this easy Chinese Chicken and Corn Soup. A must try when fresh Roti n Rice is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to.
While Chicken Kottu Roti (or Chicken Koththu Roti) is my absolute favorite (and probably most popular), there are different versions of this kottu that you can make. So you can adapt this recipe for Curried Chicken Kottu to also make any of the following. This hearty chicken noodle soup with shredded rotisserie chicken is perfect for lunch or dinner on a cold day, or as a get-well meal for anyone feeling under the weather. You can cook Roti with shredded chicken soup using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roti with shredded chicken soup
- You need 3 cups of Flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter/oil.
- You need of Warm water.
- It’s of I medium size Blended onion +garlic.
- You need of Shredded chicken 2 chicken breast.
- It’s of Boiled potatoes 6 medium size.
- Prepare 2 of Grind tomato +1red pepper +3scotch bonnet.
- Prepare of Spices.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare of Curry1tsp.
This easy and brightly flavored chicken soup recipe is inspired by the classic Mexican tortilla soup. When the chicken is cool enough to handle, shred the meat and add back to the soup. Fried Chicken Orotti or Rice Roti. Add the shredded cooked chicken and combine well.
Roti with shredded chicken soup step by step
- For the roti add flour,baking powder,sugar,salt,little yeast and mix.add melted butter and mix with ur hand.
- Add warm water knead for 8-10 min until a smooth dough is achieved cover it with clean kitchen towel and let it restfor 15 min.
- After 15min cut and make round balls roll it flat and make circle or any desired shape.
- In a moderate heat non stick pan.put the dough until desired browness is achieved then turn the other side…let it cool in a flask before eating to make it soft.
- For the shredded chicken…blended onion and garlic,shredded chicken,boiled potatoes,grind tomato+red pepper +scotch bonnet,spices,masala,curry.
- In a pan add oil,grind tomato stir for 2min and add little baking powder continue stirring for 1 min.
- Add spices and seasoning den little blended onion and stir.
- Add shredded chicken,potatoes stir and add the remaining blended onion and 1/2cup water cover and let it cook on moderate heat.
- After 5 min in a separate bowl add 2table spoon flour add add water and stir gradually until thick.
- Pour the batter into the soup and stir let it cook in a moderate heat for 5min..
Cook for a few minutes, remove from the stove. This slow cooker shredded chicken recipe is one of my favorite kitchen shortcuts! Slow cooker chicken takes just minutes to prep, and can be used in a wide range of dishes. The results of our Gimme Some Oven reader survey are in! Love chicken noodle soup but want to switch it up a bit?