Sweet Corn Chicken Soup.
You can have Sweet Corn Chicken Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Corn Chicken Soup
- You need 1/2 Kilogram of Chicken with bones.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet Corn Cream Tinned Style.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 10 Cups of water.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Corn flour.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Celery chopped.
Sweet Corn Chicken Soup instructions
- Boil chicken pieces with water,celery,1/2 teaspoon pepper powder and salt till it reduces to 8 cups..
- Take out the chicken pieces.From this we can chop some chicken for serving..
- Add sweetcorn cream style and let it boil..
- Beat 3 eggs and add it to the boiling soup.Be very careful while adding the eggs.Set the flame in high.With one hand pour the eggs like a thin strip and with other hand stir well..
- Now mix 2 tablespoon of corn flour with some water and add it to the soup to get the required consistency.Add salt and pepper to taste.Switch off the flame and serve it with some chopped chicken..