Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole.
You can cook Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
- It’s 1 bag of frozen tater tots.
- You need 1 lb. of hamburger.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 12 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of mayo.
- You need 1/4 cup of sriracha sauce.
- You need of green onions, sliced for garnish.
Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cook tater tots according to package instructions..
- Meanwhile, cook hamburger in skillet until browned; drain. Return to skillet and stir in can of cream of mushroom soup..
- Once tater tots are cooked, place in a single layer in 9 x 13 baking dish..
- Place hamburger mixture on top of tater tots..
- Top with cheese and bacon. Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- While cooking, prepare your sauce. Mix sour cream, mayo and sriracha together until well blended. Feel free to add more or less sriracha depending on your spice preference..
- Top with sauce and green onions. Enjoy!.