Cheesy Bacon Potato Soup.
You can cook Cheesy Bacon Potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Bacon Potato Soup
- You need 8 of potatoes.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of real bacon pieces.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Cheesy Bacon Potato Soup step by step
- Peel and cut potatoes into cubes..
- Combine potatoes, water, salt and pepper, chicken broth and butter. Boil until potatoes are just tender with a fork..
- In a separate bowl, mix milk and flour until smooth. Pour into soup. Let simmer for a few minutes..
- Add cheese and bacon. Let simmer another few minutes. Then enjoy!.